We use several types of cookies at our website, including the following:
- Essential cookies. These cookie files are needed for browsing our website and using its functions. Some online services cannot be provided without these cookie files.
- Performance cookies. These cookie files gather information about how you use our websites. This data can be used for optimizing our website and simplifying the navigation.
- Functional cookies. These cookie files allow our websites to memorize the choice you make when browsing, and to personalize your experience. We can save information about your geolocation, e.g. in a cookie file, to make sure that we show you the website suitable for your region.
- Third-party cookies. These are the cookie files that are placed on the websites and/or third-party providers, except for intasker.com. Such cookies can be used at our website to improve our services or to offer more relevant advertisements to us. The third-party cookies are governed by the respective Privacy Policies of external services, e.g. Policy of Facebook data usage.
- Analytical cookies. We use analytical cookie files similar to the ones offered by Google Analytics, in order to help us understand how long the user stays on our website, what pages they consider as the most useful. Please visit this web page of Google to learn more about Google Analytics and your data.
Most of the web browsers allow you to control the use of Cookie files in their settings. However, if you set the website not to accept cookie files, this can influence your user experience since it won’t be personalized for you. Some browsers offer a ‘Do Not Track’ (DNT) option where you can specify your preferences regarding tracking and tracking between the websites. Though currently we do not use the technology that recognizes DNT signals, and we will process only your personal data in accordance with this Policy. Below you may learn how to control the use of cookie files in well-known web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
In addition to the cookie files sometimes we use small graphic images, known as ‘pixels’ (also known as web beacons, clear GIFs and pixel tags). We use pixels in our emails to you (in case you’ve chosen to receive such emails) to help us understand whether our email message was viewed. We also use third- party pixels (e.g. from Google, Facebook and other advertising networks) to help us offer you ads to your interests.
Using additional technologies, we may also collect information with the help of other means. The self- employed individual Lubchenko Alexey controls the data and is responsible for processing your personal data.